We’re provide kitchen remodel services for Southern California.
Steps in planning a kitchen remodel
- Plan for success-would you be keeping the existing layout, change exiting style to compliment the era of your home or will you need an architect/engineer to design a bigger kitchen.
- Gather inspiration pictures- by having a vision this allows Generations Construction a better understanding of what you want to achieve. Along with a more accurate view on material for your estimate.
- Schematic Design- together we sketch out cabinet sizes, the logistic of each one, appliance locations, along with mechanics behind installation should be ironed out at this point.
- City permits- Generations Construction obtains the proper permits to start the demo and remodel, confirming that your new kitchen will be up to your city codes and safe for years to come.
- Demolition- removing the old cabinet and flooring safely. Lead and asbestos testing is completed prior.
- Instillation- Custom cabinets are on site 3 weeks from approving design. Installation is then completed and a city inspection is requested.
- Fixture and Finishes- The overall look has probably already been chosen now is the fun part, seeing the custom look you’ve worked so hard to achieve comes to life. Picking a back splash, flooring trim, light fixture and decorative hardware completes the look.
- Final Inspection-Once all aspects of the project is complete. A city inspector inspects Generations Constructions work for a 100% compliance.
Call today for a FREE KITCHEN CONSULTATION.