Smoldering heat from a bedroom fire caused this toxic soot restored by Generations Construction

Smoldering heat from a bedroom fire caused this toxic soot restored by Generations Construction

Smoldering heat from a bedroom fire caused this toxic soot restored by Generations Construction

Smoldering heat from a bedroom fire caused this toxic soot restored by Generations Construction. When heat rises to 140F paint slides off the walls, exposing drywall screws and corrodes the screws inside the walls.